788 British Columbia Dragoons
Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps
The Canadian Cadet Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Glossary of Terms
Gold Star Expedition
The staff aims for continued and clear communication. There are many ways that we keep you and your cadets informed:
* Cadets are debriefed every evening at the closing parade.
* Cadets receive a "Warning Order" with details of activities that required timings and kit so that they have all of the info on hand.
* Cadets have received an activities list that has all of the events for the year. This does change occasionally and cadets are informed. It is a guide.
* The "Monthly Routine Orders" are published and posted near the office door.
* The cadets use a Facebook page to keep in regular communication. Questions and concerns are addressed by other cadets or myself. Please encourage them to join the page.
* Newsletters are published as needed to keep parents aware of events and activities.
* Parents attend a monthly meeting with the Commanding Officer every CO's Parade and discuss upcoming events, fundraisers and any issues that need addressing.
* Finally, this webpage will be maintained regularly.
Create a free website