Parents play a vital role in the success of the program
Parents can get involved in various ways:
* You can read the newsletter to stay connected with what's going on in the Corps
* You can talk to your cadet and stay informed
* You can drop in anytime to talk to the staff, we are also available by email or phone
* You can support our Cadet Program by volunteering at our fundraisers
* You can talk to businesses and community members so they are informed and can offer us support
* You can become one of the staff; as an Officer, Civilian Instructor or Civilian Volunteer
* You can join the Sponsoring Committee. This group ensures that we have a roof over our heads!
* You can support your cadet through our program. Sometimes cadets struggle with some of the more difficult parts of the program. Please encourage them to give it time. Learning to do drill and uniforms isn't all we do. Talk to other cadets and find out about all the fun things they have done over the years. There are many benefits that come with time!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.